TO OUR HEROES:
– Pre-released workshops
– Lone soldiers support
– Financial aid for soldiers with special needed
TO THE ALUMNI:
– Mentoring program – supporting unit alumni in their professional development
– Scholarship program – in association with leading universities in Israel and around the world
– PTSD workshops – to support our heroes
– Memorial monument for the fallen soldiers
– Professional lectures and networking
In order to participate in the above alumni programs, one needs to participate in one of the detailed below community programs we have been created.
BACK TO THE COMMUNITY:
– Safe travels- educating IDF alumni how to travel safely during their post military service trips around the world.
– The Heart project- training the Israeli public in basic life support workshops, in order to save lives*
– IsCREAM conference: Israel’s only Combat, Rescue and Evacuation Medicine Conference. Connecting all Israeli and foreign security, rescue and medical forces to share knowledge and experience.
– Medical life-saving kit.
– Rescue travelers’ network – travel alumni, are on call 24/7 to support other travelers in need.
*This program soon to be implementing in the USA.